Monday, September 17, 2012

Easiest Pumpkin Cupcakes..ever!!

Happy Monday all!!
 
As you all know fall is basically here (hip hip hooray!)
That means one thing...PUMPKIN!!
Pumpkin pie, Pumpkin cupcakes, Pumpkin fluff, Pumpkin bread. The list could go on for pages...I have a love-love relationship with pumpkin.
You can clearly see that on my Pinterest.
 
In honor of this deligfully tasty Pumpkin season I started it out by making Pumpkin Cupcakes.
And they are tasty!!


What you'll need:
1 Yellow Cake Mix (and the ingredients to make it)
1 can of pumpkin filling (I used the unsweetened kind and just added sugar and cinnamon to the mix)
1 can Cream Cheese Frosting (Optional: I made some with and some without)

Don't you just love my cupcake measuring cups!

 
1. Mix everything together with a beater
 

 
2. Pour the mix into the cupcake liners

 
[Helpful Tip: Need somewhere to store cupcake liners..mason jars work so well!!]

 
3. Bake at 350 until golden brown about 15-25 min.
 
See it really is the easiest recipe ever...and sooo good! Whenever I make these people rave!
 
Good Luck and Happy Pumpkin Season!!
 
Love, Megan
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment